Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slap or slapping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slap or slapping may refer to:
- Slapping (strike), a method of striking with the palm of the hand
- Slapping (music), a musical technique used with stringed instruments
- Slap tonguing, a musical technique used on wind instruments
- Slap (magazine), American skateboard magazine 1992-2008
- Slap (professional wrestling), an attack in professional wrestling
- Slap, Tržič, a municipality in Slovenia
- Slap!, a 1990 album by English band Chumbawamba
- "Slap" (song), a 2006 song by American musician Ludacris
- Saboted light armor penetrator, a family of ammunition designed to penetrate armor more efficiently than standard armor-piercing ammunition
- SLAP tear, a tear of the superior glenoid labrum from anterior to posterior
- Secret large-scale atmospheric program, a set of conspiracy theories.
- Slang for sticker art in the street art community, particularly using Label 228. So-called because it can be slapped onto the surface to be defaced quickly and surreptitiously.
- Strategic lawsuit against public participation, or SLAPP, a type of lawsuit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.